Sunday, March 4, 2007

First week of training.

Well I guess that it's time to grade my first week of tournament training. Unfortuneatly I have to give myself a D-. I got almost nothing done because I came down with the flu that my wife had last week. I basically stayed in bed for 5 days in a row. If it weren't for the laptop, I wouldn't have even made any chess moves. So being sick is the reason I gave myself a D-. If I were well, it would have been a definite F.

I did get the ChessMaster 9000 installed on the laptop, but when I went to do some puzzles last night it totally froze up the computer. Not sure what exactly I did wrong but it seemed to be working until I decided to upgrade the program. I think today while I'm babysitting I'm going to uninstall it and reinstall and see if it will work without the upgrade.

Next week should be better as I'm feeling about 90% better. But this whole week is important time that was lost. Time to get back on track!

L8R

Raths

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ChessMaster 9000 - I could not get any decent play out of 9000, or decent help with it, so I Installed ChessMaster 7000 again and now I am a much happier Grandma, Best, Ma