Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Second week's grade

Well, time to grade the second week's worth of training. Its a couple of days late, but better late than never! This week's grade: C+

I got a lot of things done. Made good headway in my book. Started using ChessMaster. Even played a few games against Fritz. I haven't been getting my three games a day in on the PlayChess though. I'm still finding it hard due to the kids and everything. The interruptions are killer on the concentration. But I still think that I'm much more mentally prepared than I was for the first tournament.

Now to just get the money straight. While the entry is only $10 at the door, this little excursion is going to include a hotel stay, meals for my wife and I, and shopping for the Mrs. while I'm playing. So as you can see, it could be an expensive weekend!

L8R

Raths

No comments: