Sunday, February 4, 2007

Up, running and playing!

Everything is up and running smoothly. I still can't quite get to my pictures folder on the main computer, but I think I can live with this the was it is for a few days. I need a break from computers and focus a bit more on chess! Won 2 games on the playchess.com, BTW! Over all not a bad day!

Really liking the Fritz 10. In friend mode it is a good opponent. Aggressive but not so much so that you have no chance against it. Haven't tried it in tournament mode yet, which I'm sure is much tougher. My 14 year old boy has even used it a couple of times, although he prefers ChessMaster 9000.

I even got Absolute Poker up and running for my wife. It seems as though PartyPoker.net doesn't like Windows Vista. I'm still up in the air over it myself, but that's whats on the laptop, so I guess I just have to learn my way around!

If you play on Absolute Poker and see a Mrs_Raths, tell her I told you to say "HI"!

L8R

Raths

No comments: